11AM PT, 2PM ET
Get actionable insight on digital marketing to reach your public-sector buyers faster and more efficiently at our LIVE webcast on June 20 at 11a.m. Pacific/2p.m. Eastern. Our panel of experts will cover how the public-sector consumes digital content and detail proven tactics to increase engagement. Learn components of successful digital marketing campaigns — what assets work best, what channels to choose and how to leverage content to deliver your message. Plus, our experts will answer your most pressing questions.
This webcast will:
- Reveal what types of digital content resonates with the public-sector audience and how they consume it.
- Explore a variety of digital marketing tactics and detail their effectiveness.
- Best practices for lead generation campaigns.
- Tips for effective banner ads.
- Digital marketing mistakes to avoid.
- Answer your most pressing questions LIVE!
Part of e.Republic’s 10 Laws of Government Sales and Marketing Series