11AM PT, 2PM ET
An ongoing pandemic. A brutal economic downturn. Skyrocketing needs for critical citizen services. State and local governments face an uncertain future with overwhelming challenges on multiple fronts. Technology will play an important role in meeting those challenges. But in the current budget crunch – with some IT agencies anticipating cuts of up to 25 percent for 2021 – governments must focus on making strategic investments in the tools and solutions that will help them survive.
What are the most pressing needs that will shape IT organizations in the months ahead? Join us on Oct. 2 at 11am PT/2pm ET for an overview of the biggest trends and toughest challenges that lie ahead.
This comprehensive one-hour webinar will focus on a number of key areas, including:
- Fiscal pressure: How can you make the most of a constrained IT budget?
- Business continuity: How can agencies maintain seamless operations in times of crisis?
- Automation: How can AI enable self-help for constituents, manage call volume, and reduce staff workload for delivering citizen services?
- Security and privacy: How can states and localities ensure safe and secure teleworking for their employees?
- Contact tracing: How can public health agencies stay on top of coronavirus and respond to new waves of the outbreak?